Failing to plan is planning to fail.
I don't know about you, but I'm glad Spring is finally here! Things are about to get busy and farmers markets will be opening up soon. And that means more marketing to promote your business.
It's never too late to plan and if you haven't thought about how you'll market your farm this year, now is the time to do it.
How to use this free resource:
1. Download the Marketing Plan & Calendar Template. Tell us a little bit about yourself and the template is yours to keep! Don't worry, we're not going to send you a bunch of email - and if you don't want to be contacted, just let us know.
2. Complete each section to help you define your business objectives, your target audience, and the messaging you need to make a connection. There's also a section devoted to your marketing budget to help you think about what you need to promote your business this year. Maybe it's Facebook ads or maybe it's t-shirts...whatever the case, write it down so you don't forget!
3. Use the calendar templates at the end to map out your marketing and promotion activities. Fill in key events for your farm business like your annual open house or special harvest activities. Planning ahead will help you stay prepared so you're not trying to market something at the last minute.
4. Keep it close by! Refer to your marketing plan throughout the year to see how you're doing reaching the goals and objectives you set. It can also be a useful tool in planning for next year (I know...it's too soon to think about it).
5. Have any questions? Give me a call: 301.651.7029 or email@example.com